Integrate and unify different communication mediums such as phone, video, email and voicemail into the applications used by your employees' everyday regardless of their location.
Project Leadership can help your organization consolidate all its communications mediums and integrate them into the core business applications your employees' use every day.
Microsoft Lync is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform. Lync connects people everywhere, on Windows 8 and other devices, as part of their everyday productivity experience. Lync provides a consistent, single client experience for presence, instant messaging, voice, video and a great meeting experience. Lync 2013 users can connect to anyone on Skype, enabling rich communication with hundreds of millions of people around the world.
Our infrastructure and voice consultants will be able to help you realize this heightened level of unified communication, collaboration and efficiency by planning and implementing the best software programs and secure gateways that will allow disparate communications systems to integrate leveraging the investments you have today.
Project Leadership focuses on delivering new value to the systems that you have today and increasing the usage of unified communications services within your organization. A true Unified Communications solution is much more than voice services. Unified communications solutions eliminates the silos of communication devices and vendors found in our customers today. It consolidates these solutions, allowing your employees to react quickly to a business or customer need without wasted time deciding what device or application to use.
PLA is a Microsoft Lync Certified Support Partner. The Premier Support for Lync Partners (PSLP) designation enhances PLA’s UC Protect offering with Microsoft backed support for customers who have deployed Microsoft Lync voice in the enterprise. This certification helps PLA address the common need for a single point of contact to resolve end-to-end technical support requests for all aspects of a voice communication system.
- Improve communication and collaboration for greater work efficiency.
- Add new communication functionality without replacing your current platforms.
- Improve utilization of video conferencing, by bringing ad-hoc video conferencing to every desktop.
- Eliminate communication barriers that exist between different geographic locations.
- Increase mobility, convenience and usability for all staff members in the office or on the road.
- Microsoft Lync Server Jumpstart: Provides customers a fast paced deployment of the solution and allow customers to choose the features and functionality they would like to quickly deploy to their end users. Our Lync Server Jumpstarts can include: Instant Messaging, Presence, Conferencing and Enterprise Voice.
- Lync and Exchange Deployment Planning Services (L&EDPS): can help your organization evaluate and plan your Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Lync implementation whether on-premises, in the cloud or hybrid environment. With a variety of engagement options, L&EDPS can include activities to help you better understand why and how to implement Microsoft Unified Communications solutions.
- Microsoft Office 365: PLA has developed an approach to help organizations analyze the business and financial benefits of moving to online services.
- VideoConferencing: PLA is a Polycom Business Partner that specializes in solution recommendations, design and implementation of room based video systems for small, mid-market and enterprise customers. Coupled with our Microsoft Lync and Unified Communications (UC) practice, PLA can support customers that require high definition room based video solutions integrated with Microsoft Lync for desktop video.
- A Lync of a Different Kind: PLA assists Grippo & Elden with Lync 2010 migration. With an increasing number of employees on the road and working from home, the law firm had a growing need for users to be able to receive calls on their office phone number regardless of their location. A PLA technical architect designed the system and installed both the Lync servers and Audiocodes media gateway.
- Milwaukee Electric Uses Communications Solution to Increase Efficiency, Reduce Costs Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation decided to replace its IBM Lotus Notes solution with a Microsoft Unified Communications platform that included Microsoft Lync Server 2010. While adding features such as presence, instant messaging, desktop sharing, enterprise voice, and custom call center solutions, Milwaukee still expects to reduce costs by US$3 million over the next five years, in addition to improving efficiency and customer service.
- Organic Valley Moves to Microsoft Lync Server from Mitel, Reduces PBX Cost by 50 Percent The typical farmer knows more about turnips than telephony, so when the Organic Valley Family of Farms needed expertise in the latter, it had a challenge. The 1,636-member cooperative was faced with the prospect of expanding its Mitel private branch exchange (PBX) to unaffordable lengths to support the cooperative’s continued growth. With the help of solution provider Project Leadership Associates, Organic Valley adopted a Microsoft Unified Communications solution with PBX functionality. The results: Organic Valley has the long-term scalability it sought at half the cost of the traditional PBX. In addition, the cooperative gains twice the functionality while reducing system deployment time by 75 percent and employee provisioning time from three days to one minute.
If you are interested in learning more about our Microsoft Unified Communications Services, please email Gordon Dunkley or call 312-441-1952.
Altigen, AudioCodes, Intelepeer, Microsoft, Polycom, Plantronics