Integrate your communications such as phone, video, email and voicemail into the applications used by your employees no matter their location.
Project Leadership, a leading Unified Communications company, can help your organization consolidate all its communications mediums and integrate them into the core business applications your employees' use every day. Our unified communications solutions will allow your employees to "click to communicate" which means that they can seamlessly launch or receive a phone call, instant message, video conference, or even check voicemail without leaving the application(s) they are working in. Our Unified Communication business infrastructure and voice consultants will be able to help you realize this heightened level of communication, collaboration and efficiency by planning and implementing the best unified communications applications and secure gateways that allow these disparate communications systems to integrate leveraging the investments you have today.
Project Leadership focuses on delivering new value to the systems that you have today and increasing the usage within your organization. A true unified messaging service is much more than voice services. Unified communications managment is a solution that eliminates the silos of communication devices and vendors found in our customers today. It consolidates these solutions, allowing your employees to react quickly to a business or customer need without wasted time deciding what device or application to use.
- Our video conferencing solutions improve communication and collaboration for greater work efficiency.
- Add new communication functionalities without replacing your current platforms.
- Improve utilization of video conferencing, by bringing ad-hoc video conferencing to every desktop.
- Eliminate communication barriers that exist between different geographic locations.
- Increase mobility, convenience and usability for all staff members in the office or on the road.
If you are interested in learning more about Project Leadership's Microsoft Unified Communication Services, please email Gordon Dunkley or call 312-441-1952.