Utilize Microsoft SQL Server as the foundation for all your business intelligence needs.
Project Leadership's Microsoft SQL Server consulting services can help your organization implement and configure Microsoft's SQL Server platform as the core of your business intelligence efforts. Our certified SQL Server consultants can optimize the use of SQL Server within your technical environment, as well as help you leverage the many business intelligence tools and capabilities bundled within the database.
- Enterprise Reporting: Use SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to create and deploy standardized reports with advanced filtering and drill-through capabilities.
- Online Analytical Processing (OLAP): Use Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) to create multi-dimensional cubes of data for slicing and dicing via Excel..
- Extraction/Transformation/Load (ETL): Utilize Microsoft SQL Server's Integration Services (SSIS) to efficiently move data from disparate transaction systems into a central data repository such as a data warehouse or data mart.
- Data Warehousing: Use the SQL Server relational database to design and build a scalable, central repository to house enterprise-wide data for optimized reporting and analytics.
- SQL Server Database Administration Offerings: We are proud to offer a series of database administration (DBA) services that cover all of the recent SQL Server versions. No matter what industry you are in, everyone has data needs and SQL Server is a great database solution to properly store, maintain and secure your data. PLA will find a solution that meets your requirements using our vast experience and industry best practices.
- SQL Server Upgrade 2012/2014: Project Leadership Associates (PLA) can assist you with a fixed fee SQL Server upgrade. We offer this service for a limited time to clients who are seeking a cost effective way to transition their critical business applications from SQL Server 2005 onto a current and supported SQL Platform (2012 or 2014).
- Improve efficiency by standardizing the reporting process with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Enable users to obtain information from a centralized location.
- Improve accuracy of reports by keeping information consistent throughout your entire organization.
- Extract greater value from your SQL Server investment by taking full advantage of all the business intelligence tools bundled within the software.
If you are interested in learning more about Project Leadership's Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, please email Kevin O'Connor or call 312-441-0077.