One-stop-shop to affordably plan, build and manage technology for maximized value.
Project Leadership serves as a single source solution provider allowing small businesses to plan, build and manage all their computing and information technology needs. We understand that, as a small business owner, you need more than just a software technician to install new hardware, new software, then walk out the door. That's why the core of all our small business solutions is structured around robust and refined processes that ensure your technology investments align with your business goals.
There are few firms as large or as experienced as Project Leadership that provide the right combination of people, processes and systems to meet all of your small business IT consulting needs. And when combined with an affordable price point developed specifically for small businesses, you get that elusive benefit called VALUE that many other technology firms lack. So, if you want to have the peace of mind that every technology investment you make is working towards improving your bottom line, Project Leadership is your clear choice.
- Application Integration: Analyze your business needs to find the right system to achieve your business goals.
- Product Sales & Renewals: As a licensed re-seller of most software and hardware systems, leverage Project Leadership's buying power and expertise to get advice before making another technology purchase.
- Detailed processes and methodologies to ensure accurate, on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Strategy and technology expertise to ensure proper alignment of technology with business goals.
- Unparalleled value through the right combination of people, processes, systems and price.
- Managed by former small business owners allowing them to better understand your unique needs.
- Capitalize our depth of knowledge and consulting resources to provide IT support for your small business.
Other Related Services:
- Network Integration: Build and manage a solid core infrastructure to support all your business functions.
- Telephony/Unified Communications: Get a fully integrated business class telephone system that ties all major communications functions together across primary and remote locations.
- Help Desk: Get high level network and desktop support for all your end users.
- IT Outsourcing: Free-up valuable internal resources by letting Project Leadership manage your information technology landscape.
- Network Monitoring: Hosted solution providing central monitoring of core infrastructure and related systems.
If you are interested in learning more about Project Leadership's Small Business solutions, please contact Frank Scalise or call (312) 441-0077.