Reduce risk and litigation discovery time with an optimized Records Management System.
As a leader among Records Management companies, PLA specializes in helping organizations develop practical, enterprise-wide records management solutions, policies and strategies to comply with regulatory and industry requirements (e.g., SOX, HIPAA, GLB and new Federal Rules of Civil Disclosure). Our records management consulting services consist of strategy and related records policy, retention schedules, records processes and procedures to support appropriate resources and technology solutions to force compliance which is critical for effective support and control of your client/customer and internal records.
Project Leadership helps you develop your company's records strategy through our specialized issues based approach that delivers a targeted, thorough and comprehensive policy and records retention schedule. Project Leadership can assist you to develop your records retention procedures and help define organizational requirements. Our records management consultants focus on helping you define and select appropriate document and records technology solutions to assist in ease of use and compliance. We help your company understand how records are identified, classified, archived, preserved, and destroyed. This will help you determine your company's readiness and develop a practical approach.
- Current State Assessment: Project Leadership conducts a series of information gathering sessions to understand your current state records management environment and practices; identify gaps; and establish a framework for the future state records management system.
- Physical Records Baseline Inventory and Compression Model: Project Leadership develops a baseline profile of the current state physical records environment and a flexible compression projection model.
- Records Management Program Strategy (Multi-Year Plan and Scope): Project Leadership works with you to develop a detailed strategy, program roadmap and implementation plan that reflects desired records management goals, with key records projects prioritized over a multi-year schedule.
- Records Policy and Retention Schedules: Project Leadership develops comprehensive business records management policies and records retention schedules, using an experience-based issues approach, to ensure the consistent management and governance of records and information throughout the information management lifecycle.
- Records Organization Alignment: Project Leadership's expertise is in designing and implementing information and records management organization structures aligned to support your firm's/company's strategic and operational records management needs with responsibility for both physical and electronic records management.
- Operational Framework and Procedures: Project Leadership works with you to develop an operational framework with which all records staff work and perform records management tasks. All core procedures are identified and developed, aligning with the capabilities of the records policy and records and document management technologies.
- Records Management Technology and Applications System Selection, Planning and Implementation: Project Leadership leverages its deep knowledge and experience with document, physical and electronic records management services to help you define requirements, select and implement the appropriate document and records management systems and solution sets for your organization.
- RM Policy/Program Implementation Readiness: Project Leadership assists in developing the optimal records policy rollout scenario based on your company's maturity model, culture and timing. Project Leadership expertise can greatly assist in records management marketing, training and support programs that are critical to a successful introduction of a new records management policy, initiative or overall program.
- Improve access and control of both physical and electronic records.
- Improve adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Minimize risks and improve litigation and discovery cost avoidance.
- Improve the speed of discovery and reduce costs.
- Reduce physical and electronic records storage and retention costs.