Increase profits, gain greater operating efficiencies and reduce your risk by improving your new business/new client intake process.
Project Leadership is a leading provider of new business/client intake and conflicts consulting servicesin the legal market. Our unparalleled expertise and leadership in this critical business area is based upon our number of dedicated, experienced consultants; timely, successfully completed projects; and the significant number of law firm clients we represent. We can help your large, medium or small law firm improve the efficiency of its new business/client intake practices to reduce risks and costs to increase profitability. Our standard project methodology begins with a business opportunity assessment to review the current state of your business intake/conflicts and lateral hires environment. Based on best practices, extensive experience and deep understanding of the legal market we use this assessment to identify issues, create a conceptual design and develop a proposed implementation plan to get you from your current environment to the new design.
A number of clients request our assistance to help successfully deploy the new design strategically and operationally. We help design, select and implement technology toolsets for conflicts, business process management and workflow to speed matter intake, automate your processes and still control risk. We can also offer anti-money laundering consulting services.
- Opportunity Assessment: We analyze your current new business intake/conflicts and lateral hires strategy, processes, organization and technology while comparing our best practices to identify gaps and key issues requiring attention. We work with you to develop key opportunities for a new business intake/conflicts and laterals hire process, and suggest various levels of organization and technology change.
- Target Environment Conceptual Design: We will design a new business intake strategy, as well as new business conflicts and lateral hires strategy, process, organization and technology future state and conceptual design. We then prioritize our best practice recommendations to create an implementation strategy that includes a business case and rollout roadmap.
- New Business Intake/Conflicts and Laterals Project/Program Management and Deployment: We provide experienced project management to assist you in the deployment of your new business intake/conflicts and laterals strategy, process, organization and technology-getting you to the finish line quicker.
- New Business Intake Solution - Client Selection and Conflicts Management Platform: The New Business Intake Solution (NBIS) from Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP and PLA is a “made-to-order” system, which combines state-of-the-art information gathering, customized to each firm’s special circumstances and needs, with a workflow process that enables you to make “real time” new business decisions (encompassing new clients and new matters for existing clients).
The NBIS enables you to: make timely and improved judgments; better protect your firm from
both ethical and business conflicts as well as client suitability issues; align each intake with
your firm’s strategy; and reduce the time it takes to open matters.
- Technology Solution Selection & Implementation: We research and recommend the best technology tools to fit your needs. Project Leadership possesses business analysis, development, change management and deployment skill sets to help you deploy a number of packaged solution sets. We leverage our unparalleled expertise to automate your environment.
- Better risk-control and client due diligence.
- Reduced working capital needs.
- Improved revenue production and profitability.
- Improved control over your lateral hiring approach and processes.
- More productive administrative staff.
If you are interested in learning more about Project Leadership's New Business/Client Intake & Laterals Strategy Services, please email Scott Rosenberg.