Integrate and customize Microsoft's platform of software solutions to meet your business needs.
Project Leadership, a Microsoft consulting firm, works with businesses to leverage Microsoft's powerful platform of software solutions for seamless integration and productivity advancements across the entire enterprise. From management, to finance, operations, human resources, and IT departments, Microsoft's software solutions can help every level of your business organization achieve greater levels of efficiency and profitability.
As an experienced Microsoft partner with advanced gold and silver competencies, PLA is unique in its depth of Microsoft experience across strategy and execution, business operations, applications and infrastructure solutions. And as a part of Microsoft's select National Solution Provider(NSP) program, we are one of only a handful of firms with Microsoft solution specialists who get a first look at new upgrades and developments. With this in-depth Microsoft consulting services knowledge and experience, we are able to ensure that our clients always stay ahead of the curve on important advancements and provide an important voice on how Microsoft can better create applications to meet your needs.
- Enterprise Mobility Suite Proof of Concept: PLA's EMS PoC is designed to help evaluate (in a lab environment) the features and benefits of Enterprise Mobility Suite - an integrated cloud-based solution for enabling anywhere access, mobility and bring your own device (BYOD).
- EMS Half Day Strategy Assessment: PLA would like to help your organization gain clarity on how to manage your mobile workforce Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) challenges. Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Suite can help make this dream a reality and allow you to proactively control your evolving mobile users and their devices.
- Enterprise Content & Document Management: Map, migrate and manage important documents and content through a central repository for maximized access and control from creation to destruction.
- StorSimple Solution Family: Cloud-integrated storage from StorSimple consolidates primary storage, archive, backup, and disaster recovery (DR) through seamless integration with the cloud.
- StorSimple Data Protection: PLA and Microsoft have partnered on a cloud-integrated storage solution to help law firms regain control and reduce costs on data storage for litigation support and file shares data.
- Cloud Integration Services with Microsoft Azure: The PLA Cloud Integration services offering combines a new or existing hybrid data center implementation with the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Software Assurance: Public Cloud, Windows Azure Deployment Planning Services: Jumpstart your journey to the cloud with Public Cloud, Windows Azure Deployment
Planning Services (AZDPS) — structured consulting engagements with PLA. Leverage your Software Assurance vouchers for custom assessments and prepare your business for the future.
- Enterprise Desktop & Server Services: Centrally manage your entire desktop infrastructure for seamless planning and delivery.
- Identity Management and Directory Services: Increase directory use, improve employee efficiency and performance, and allow for more consistent and controlled security of important information by consolidating and simplifying all of your organization's disparate directories into a central location.
- LAN/WAN Wireless Services: Design and implement local and wide-area networks optimized for wireless access, acceleration and load balancing.
- Security: Ensure enterprise wide security that best practices are integrated into every level of your IT infrastructure.
- Microsoft SharePoint Infrastructure Services: Work with one of our Microsoft consultants to make sure your SharePoint system is fully integrated into your IT infrastructure by addressing AD integration, scalable servers, backup, recovery and storage.
- Unified Communications: Integrate and unify different communication mediums such as voice, video, email and voicemail into the applications used by your on-site and mobile employees.
- Microsoft Office 365: PLA has developed an approach to help organizations analyze the business and financial benefits of moving to online services.
- Online Services (Cloud Computing): Microsoft Online Services provide a platform to quickly get your organization up and running with hosted communication and collaboration services. These Online Services are designed to give your business streamlined communication with high availability, comprehensive security and simplified IT management.
- Microsoft Hyper-V Jumpstart: Microsoft’s Hyper-V platform built on Windows Server 2012 offers a way for organizations to virtualize their servers providing consolidation, reduced resource and data center costs, and a private cloud infrastructure.
- Deployment Coordination Services for Microsoft Cloud Services: Enables organizations to address all critical client related project management processes involved when migrating from on-premise to cloud based solutions. PLA's DCS for Cloud Services combines our
proven process with experienced project managers who have worked directly with Microsoft to deploy Cloud Services. Please view our presentation to learn more about our DCS solution for Microsoft Cloud Services.
- Get design, implementation and Microsoft business support across the entire Microsoft platform of software solutions for more seamless integration of applications.
- Leverage a single firm for all your needs for improved understanding of your culture, procurement procedures, rates and project management styles.
Other Related Services:
- Microsoft SharePoint Intranet/Extranet Services: Consolidate, centralize and manage content for improved internal/external communication and collaboration.
- Custom Microsoft Application Development & Integration: Customize Microsoft Office software to automate common and redundant practices.
- Custom Office Upgrades: Make sure your Microsoft Office customizations seamlessly transfer over across new version upgrades.
- Microsoft Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) & Management: Make sure all your top level applications work together, regardless of provider.
- Performance Management & Reporting: Provide all your business users with powerful tools to gain visibility into your organization's performance while leveraging powerful tools to provide advanced, centralized and enterprise-wide delivery of valuable reports.
- Custom Application Management: Centrally automate and manage deployment of business line applications and upgrades to all your desktop end users.
- Cloud Strategy Assessment: PLA would like to help your organization gain clarity on how to start your cloud journey and become a cloud-enabled organization. Our goal is to understand where you are today and help you and your business leaders see how these cloud based solutions can lower costs, improve time to market and transform your business.
- Software Assurance Planning Services Datasheet: Software Assurance Planning Services provide on-site expertise to help you plan your next Microsoft technologies deployment.
If you are interested in learning more about Project Leadership's Microsoft Solutions, please email Gordon Dunkley or call 312-441-0077.
Automobile Club Uses SAM Gain Licensing Complience Justify New IT Position
Microsoft Unified Communications You can teach your PBX new tricks