Integrate and customize Microsoft's platform of software solutions to meet your business needs.
Project Leadership, a Microsoft Solution Provider, works with businesses to leverage Microsoft's powerful platform of software solutions for seamless integration and productivity advancements across the entire enterprise. From management, to finance, operations, human resources, and IT departments, Microsoft's software solutions can help every level of your business organization achieve greater levels of efficiency and profitability with our Microsoft consulting services. Project Leadership has the expertise to help you find the right solution and customize it to fit your business needs. As Microsoft certified business solutions specialists, our clients leverage our Microsoft partner solutions to gain valuable first hand working knowledge and key best practices for the processes involved in deploying these complex solutions.
As a Microsoft partner with gold and silver competencies, Project Leadership is unique in its depth of Microsoft business support experience across strategy and execution, business operations, applications and infrastructure solutions. And as a part of Microsoft's select National Solution Provider (NSP) program, we are one of only a handful of Microsoft consulting firms who get a first look at new upgrades and developments. With this in-depth knowledge and experience, our Microsoft consultants are able to ensure that our clients always stay ahead of the curve on important advancements and provide an important voice on how Microsoft can better create applications to meet your needs.
- EMS Jumpstart: PLA's EMS Jumpstart provides a fully functional environment enabling Identify Management, Mobile Management, and Security & Data Protection. Our jumpstart offers three-fixed fee, cost-effective solutions to implement Enterprise Mobility into your pilot or production environment.
- Custom Application Management: Centrally automate and manage deployment of business line applications and upgrades to all your desktop end users.
- Azure Cloud Assessment: PLA is pleased to offer a FREE Microsoft Azure Readiness Assessment for organizations
interested in integrating Azure into their current virtualization or Private Cloud infrastructure.
- Custom Office Upgrades: Make sure your Microsoft Office customizations seamlessly transfer over across new version upgrades.
- Microsoft Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) & Management: Make sure all your top level applications work together, regardless of provider.
- Microsoft SharePoint Intranet/Extranet Services: Consolidate, centralize and manage content for improved internal/external communication and collaboration.
- PerformancePoint Server Services: Leverage our expertise to customize and implement PerformancePoint Server to automate and enhance your organization's planning, monitoring and analytical processes.
- SQLServer Services: Utilize SQLServer to improve access, standardization and accuracy in your business intelligence reporting.
- What is Matter Center for Office 365?: Matter Center for Office 365 allows legal professionals to manage documents and collaborate on work product directly within the tools they use most – Word and Outlook. Matter Center harnesses the power of Office 365, SharePoint and OneDrive for Business to increase productivity while supporting seamless access from any device. With enterprise-grade security and manageability, IT can put users at the center while maintaining security and control.
Other Related Services:
- Microsoft Office 365: PLA has developed an approach to help organizations analyze the business and financial benefits of moving to online services.
- Enterprise Desktop & Server Services: Centrally manage your entire desktop infrastructure for seamless planning and delivery.
- Windows Legal Desktop Integration Services: Improve business operations by enhancing operational strategy, organization, process and technology.
- LAN/WAN Wireless Services: Design and implement local and wide-area networks optimized for wireless access, acceleration and load balancing.
- Security: Ensure enterprise wide security that best practices are integrated into every level of your IT infrastructure.
- Microsoft SharePoint Infrastructure Services: Make sure your SharePoint system is fully integrated into your IT infrastructure by addressing AD integration, scalable servers, backup, recovery and storage.
- Performance Management & Reporting: Provide all your business users with powerful tools to gain visibility into your organization's performance while leveraging powerful tools to provide advanced, centralized and enterprise-wide delivery of valuable reports.
- Unified Communications: Integrate and unify different communication mediums such as voice, video, email and voicemail into the applications used by your on-site and mobile employees.
- Enterprise Content & Document Management: Map, migrate and manage important documents and content through a central repository for maximized access and control from creation to destruction.
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Jumpstart: Expedite the adoption of the Configuration Manager technology while minimizing the time it will take staff members to become familiar with the latest management capabilities of Configuration Manager.
If you are interested in learning more about Project Leadership's Microsoft Solutions, please email Gordon Dunkley or call 312-441-0077.
Manufacturer Improves Productivity for Mobile Workers with Messaging System Upgrade
Automobile Club Uses SAM Gain Licensing Complience Justify New IT Position
CIO Insight - Don't Blow It:Executing IT Strategy
View All Case Studies
Microsoft Unified Communications You can teach your PBX new tricks