As part of the Microsoft Partner Network with 12 competencies, we can integrate and customize Microsoft's platform of software solutions to meet your business needs.
Project Leadership works with businesses to leverage Microsoft's powerful platform of software solutions for seamless integration and productivity advancements across the entire enterprise. From management, to finance, operations, human resources, and IT departments, Microsoft's software solutions can help every level of your business organization achieve greater levels of efficiency and profitability. PLA's Microsoft Solution Specialists have the expertise to help you find the right solution and customize it to fit your needs. As part of the Microsoft Partner Network with more than 12 competencies, our clients leverage our Microsoft solution expertise to gain valuable first hand working knowledge and key best practices for the processes involved to deploying these complex solutions.
As a Microsoft partner, Project Leadership is unique in its depth of Microsoft business support experience across strategy and execution, business operations, applications and infrastructure solutions. And as a part of Microsoft's select National Solution Provider (NSP) program, we are one of only a handful of Microsoft consulting firms who get a first look at new upgrades and developments. With this in-depth knowledge and experience, our Microsoft consultants able to ensure that our clients always stay ahead of the curve on important advancements and provide an important voice on how Microsoft can better create applications to meet your needs.
- Enterprise Content & Document Management: Map, migrate and manage important documents and content through a central repository for maximized access and control from creation to destruction.
- Get design, implementation and support across the entire Microsoft platform of software solutions for more seamless integration of applications.
- Leverage a single firm for all your needs for improved understanding of your culture, procurement procedures, rates and project management styles.
Other Related Services:
- Communication & Collaboration Services: Leverage integrated technologies across email, voicemail, mobile device, and file sharing systems to facilitate enhanced communication and workforce collaboration.
- Enterprise Desktop & Server Services: Centrally manage your entire desktop infrastructure for seamless planning and delivery.
- LAN/WAN Wireless Services: Design and implement local and wide-area networks optimized for wireless access, acceleration and load balancing.
- Security: Ensure enterprise wide security that best practices are integrated into every level of your IT infrastructure.
- Microsoft SharePoint Infrastructure Services: Make sure your SharePoint system is fully integrated into your IT infrastructure by addressing AD integration, scalable servers, backup, recovery and storage.
- Microsoft SharePoint Intranet/Extranet Services: Consolidate, centralize and manage content for improved internal/external communication and collaboration.
- Custom Microsoft Application Development & Integration: Customize Microsoft Office software to automate common and redundant practices.
- Custom Office Upgrades: Make sure your Microsoft Office customizations seamlessly transfer over across new version upgrades.
- Microsoft Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) & Management: Make sure all your top level applications work together, regardless of provider.
- Performance Management & Reporting: Provide all your business users with powerful tools to gain visibility into your organization's performance while leveraging powerful tools to provide advanced, centralized and enterprise-wide delivery of valuable reports.
- Unified Communications: Integrate and unify different communication mediums such as voice, video, email and voice-mail into the applications used by your on-site and mobile employees.
- Custom Application Management: Centrally automate and manage deployment of business line applications and upgrades to all your desktop end users.
If you are interested in learning more about Project Leadership's Microsoft Solutions, please email Rosemarie Pavilonis or call 312-441-0077.
Automobile Club Uses SAM Gain Licensing Complience Justify New IT Position
Microsoft Unified Communications You can teach your PBX new tricks