Improve operations, revenue collection, and risk control with our business legal solutions.
Project Leadership helps law firms and corporate legal departments improve operations by enhancing operational strategy, organization, processes and technology. We understand that a lawyer's productivity is closely tied to the ability to manage people and information. That's why all of our legal solutions focus on improving operations - so that you can deliver faster, cheaper (where appropriate), better and with more value. Our Business Legal Solutions also focuses on mitigating risk - to help your clients and internal/external stakeholders.
As the largest independent business and technology consultancy serving the legal industry, Project Leadership has worked with more than 600 law firms and corporate legal departments over the past few years. Our experienced legal solutions consulting team (with an average of more than 20 years of work experience in law firms, corporations and consultancies) combined with our ability to provide highly tailored assessment, planning, design, implementation services, allows us to provide focused legal operations and technology solutions. Our clients tell us repeatedly that we have the experience and execution skills to consistently deliver and exceed expectations.
- What is Matter Center for Office 365?: Matter Center for Office 365 allows legal professionals to manage documents and collaborate on work product directly within the tools they use most – Word and Outlook. Matter Center harnesses the power of Office 365, SharePoint and OneDrive for Business to increase productivity while supporting seamless access from any device. With enterprise-grade security and manageability, IT can put users at the center while maintaining security and control.
- Office 365 Datasheet for Legal: Matter Center for Office 365 is the legal document management tool for the modern law firm. It enables legal professionals to securely manage documents and collaborate on work product directly within the tools they use most – Word and Outlook. Matter Center harnesses the power of Office 365, SharePoint and OneDrive for Business to increase productivity while supporting seamless access from any device.
- Matter Management: Develop and execute matter management strategies to become operationally efficient and avoid risks associated with everyday administration of legal matters.
- Legal Spend Management: Identify and execute strategies in achievement of desired cost control.
- Contract Management: Develop and implement more cost effective approaches to contract lifecycle management for both buy and sell-side agreements.
- Enterprise Content and Document Management: Map, migrate and manage important documents and content through a central repository for maximized access and control from creation to destruction.
- Knowledge Management: Harness greater value from institutional knowledge and intellectual property across the entire enterprise for improved performance.
- LAP Intranet: Allows mid-size law firms to take full advantage of SharePoint software to efficiently manage matters and collaborate with clients.
- New Business/Client Intake, Conflicts & Laterals : Reduce ethical and business conflict risks, improve new business focus to take on the right types of business that aligns with your firm's business plans and realize optimal revenue.
- New Business Intake Solution - Client Selection and Conflicts Management Platform: The New Business Intake Solution (NBIS) from Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP and PLA is a “made-to-order” system, which combines state-of-the-art information gathering, customized to each firm’s special circumstances and needs, with a workflow process that enables you to make “real time” new business decisions (encompassing new clients and new matters for existing clients).
The NBIS enables you to: make timely and improved judgments; better protect your firm from
both ethical and business conflicts as well as client suitability issues; align each intake with
your firm’s strategy; and reduce the time it takes to open matters.
- Records Management: Set strategies, create retention schedules, assess organizational impacts, and implement technologies to control your organization's data base.
- Strategic Sourcing: Enables clients to optimize cost savings and realize greater print-related value through the knowledge and expertise of our print industry veterans. We focus on Print/Imaging/Copier and Print Facilities Management (FM) spend at corporations and
law firms, nationally.
- Workflow/Business Process Management: Utilize our experienced business process consultants to gain efficiencies, reduce cost cycles and times, and identify key automation opportunities to help your organization deliver services and products faster, more targeted, and less expensively.
Law Firm Benefits:
- Improve law firm demand generation and revenues as well as matter and department profit margins.
- Improve law firm and departmental operational costs and efficiencies.
- Improve service and value.
- Increase speed.
- Reduce the law firm risk profile.
Corporate Legal Department Benefits:
- Improve corporate legal department operations and throughput.
- Lower costs through operations improvement.
- Improve service and value.
- Increase speed.
- Reduce the corporate risk profile.
Other Related Services:
- Portal Implementation: Consolidate, centralize and manage content for improved internal and external communication and collaboration.
- Litigation Software Services: Improve litigation efficiencies utilizing software applications to support case management, evidence tracking, analysis and firm/department collaboration, trail preparation and transcript management.
- Litigation Support Application Virtualization: Simplify and automate the management of your legal application portfolio to centrally access and deploy software packages to any machine throughout your organization.
If you are interested in learning more about Project Leadership's Legal Solutions, please email PLA or call 312-441.0077.
LAP Enterprise Intranet Helps a Mid-size Law Firm Cut Costs and Gain Competitive Advantage
Taming the EDD Beast
Making Law Firms Mergers Work: Six Ingredients to Happy Marriage