Implement best of class management tools to effectively manage physical and virtual technology environments across data centers, client computers and devices with infrastructure optimization.
Once your operating infrastructure is implemented, your organization will need a robust system center operations manager to proactively monitor and maintain the health of the infrastructure management system. Project Leadership can help your organization design, select and implement the best solution to provide configuration management, application management, reporting and alerts allowing you to maintain an infrastructure that operates in accordance to proper operability thresholds for servers, desktops and applications. If your organization requires additional staff bandwidth, Project Leadership can handle day-to-day management functions as well.
- Server and Desktop Hardware Management: Implement a platform to help your organization take inventory and proactively manage your server and desktop assets.
- Application Management and Delivery: Automate management and distribution of applications and updates across the entire enterprise using traditional deployment and application virtualization.
- Group Policy Management: Develop group policies that drive standardization across desktop and server infrastructures using tools such as Advance Group Policy, a component of the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack.
- Server and Desktop Image Development: Create and manage a standardized server or desktop image by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- LAN/WAN Device Management: Implement software to proactively track inventory and monitor your routers, switches, and LAN/WAN devices based on key thresholds.
- Implement and maintain standardization through controlled configuration changes.
- Our infrastructure management solutions identify problems before they cause significant harm.
- Leverage consistent updating to maximize long-term cost savings.
- Improve ease of management service delivery through centralized systems.
If you are interested in learning more about Project Leadership's IT Infrastructure Management Services, please email Gordon Dunkley or call 312-441-1952.