Consolidate disparate directories to centralize access and management.
Project Leadership provides identity management solutions that can help your organization consolidate and simplify all if its disparate directories so that identity management security, provisioning, de-provisioning, and other management functions can be handled centrally. By utilizing Active Directory as your primary directory database, your organization will be able to make any changes, additions or deletions from a single location instead of experiencing the hassle of making the changes separately in multiple disconnected systems. This can dramatically increase directory use, improve employee efficiency and performance, and allow for more consistent and controlled security of sensitive information. We can also implement central and single sign-on capabilities to eliminate the need to manage multiple access protocols, and where applicable, provide digital certificate management through employee smart cards that automate the authentication process.
- Simplify and automate the authentication process for users.
- Increase enterprise wide collaboration by making it easier to find the right people.
- Improve user satisfaction by implementing a single sign-on process.
- Enable directory managers to make changes to all information from a single location.
- Improve security by simplifying and centrally controlling enterprise wide data access.
If you are interested in learning more about Microsoft Identity Management and Directory Services, please email Gordon Dunkley or call 312-441-1952.
Microsoft, Quest Software