Leverage our expertise to guide and manage your ERP projects from planning, to vendor selection and implementation.
Project Leadership can help your organization manage all your enterprise technology and resource planning needs. This includes developing technology plans, identifying ERP business needs; developing RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs; and evaluating and selecting the most appropriate ERP software solution to match your business requirements. We can also help you negotiate vendor contracts, and/or manage the vendor through the implementation process to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery. Regardless of our level of involvement, our goal is to help you reduce costs and increase the value of your technology investment.
- Strategy and Planning: Create a business case and determine how an ERP solution can be best utilized.
- Requirements: Discover what your ERP system should do and devise a plan to achieve that goal.
- Technology Solution Selection: Identify a technology solution that encompasses the right software to match your business needs.
- Technology Implementation & Project Management: Manage the software implementation process, test and implement management protocols.
- Utilize Project Leadership as a virtual partner, trusted advisor and problem solver.
- View project from perspective of business processes and technology for better results.
- Create cost-savings and a more refined end-product.
If you are interested in learning more about Project Leadership's Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) & Enterprise Business Services, please contact us at email@example.com or 877.752.0451.