Consolidate data from disparate systems to improve retrieval, reporting and analysis with a comprehensive data warehouse solution.
Project Leadership can help your organization build a flexible, comprehensive repository of transaction data and structure it for advanced analysis and reporting with performance management tools. Organizations that successfully use business intelligence to improve their performance usually have a data warehouse (DW design) as a solid foundation.
Project Leadership's approach to enterprise Data Warehousing is unique since we view it as a means to an end, instead of the end itself. Our data warehouse consultants have delivered a wide variety of data warehouse architecture (DW architecture) solutions, ranging from stand-alone data marts to robust, 3-tier implementations using best-of-breed technologies. Our proven methodology provides the rigor and structure needed to deliver high-quality results that are timely and cost-effective.
- Improve timeliness and quality of corporate data management for decision making.
- Gain a more comprehensive view of business information.
- Create a stable performance management framework.
- Provide a flexible, scalable repository for data that withstands changes to your application portfolio.
- Enable widespread data exploration without impacting the performance of your transactional systems.
If you are interested in learning more about Project Leadership's Data Warehousing Services, please email Kevin O'Connor or call 312-441-0077.