Discover your data warehouse's strengths and weaknesses with a comprehensive data warehouse performance evaluation.
Changes in technology and business priorities can adversely impact the performance and value of data warehousing and data mining solutions. In response, Project Leadership has developed its Data Warehouse Assessment service, which objectively evaluates your existing data warehouse and data mining environments to identify strengths that should be leveraged and weaknesses that should be addressed. Our data warehousing consultants leverage our in-depth knowledge and data quality assurance to evaluate your data warehouse infrastructure along five key dimensions:
- Business: Determine how well your existing data warehouse design conforms to overall business goals with data warehouse consulting.
- Management: Discover what type of governance is in place and where enhancements and better communication need to be implemented.
- Data: Analyze the quality, depth, breadth and timeliness of the underlying data elements.
- Operations: Examine overall load and response times relative to business needs and best practice benchmarks.
- Technology: Assess the software and hardware infrastructure.
- Gain a better understanding of where inefficiencies exist with our data warehousing consulting services.
- Provide an objective view into how well your investment is performing.
- Ideal for new management teams inheriting what was previously built.
- Comprehensive approach provides a holistic view of performance.
If you are interested in learning more about Project Leadership's Data Warehouse Assessment and Data Warehousing Solutions, please email Kevin O'Connor or call 312-441-0077.